Our body is predominantly controlled by the brain and spine, i.e. the nervous system. Any ailments in these areas can result in malfunctioning of the entire body.
Dr. Adam Nachmias, voted New York and Brooklyn’s Best Chiropractor in 2015, informs you why regular chiropractic check-ups are a must in order to obtain a healthy body.
Let’s Present Some Facts from Chiropractic Research:
- Studies have shown that chiropractic gets the best results for low back pain. Patients with chronic low-back pain treated by a chiropractor showed greater improvement and satisfaction than patients treated by family physicians (shoreviewchiropractic.com).
- Chiropractic adjustments boost the immune system. During the time of sickness, a strong immune system can act towards the illness, avoiding it to become severe.
- According to a study published in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, chiropractic care helps significantly in reducing blood pressure, as well as anxiety and stress levels.
- Several independent studies show that chiropractic treatment is effective in reversing degenerative diseases of the heart, bones and other body organs.
- Digestive disturbances are a common occurrence in people, but several studies indicate that chiropractic adjustments help to restore optimal functioning of the body, even after suffering from digestive disturbance.
- A study published in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiology Therapeutics shows that babies who suffer from colic benefit from chiropractic adjustments.
- Subluxations of the spinal cord cause draining of lymphatic from the head, which can affect the ear. Traditional medicine causes this condition to be prolonged and is also often expensive. Chiropractic care helps restore normal lymphatic drainage.
- A condition known as scoliosis, wherein there is an abnormal curvature of the spine often causes problems, such as; digestive problems and difficult pregnancies. However, early detection along with chiropractic adjustments can help reduce scoliosis and the conditions that follow.
- Low back pain is a common problem during pregnancy, which many times lead to difficult delivery. However, chiropractic during pregnancy can significantly reduce low back pain and help in a smoother delivery. It has also been attributed to turn breech babies into proper positions.
- Chiropractic adjustments of the wrist and hand, along with massage and stretching exercises, help in reduction of carpal tunnel syndrome (http://janrmiesse.com).
- Finally, current studies show that chiropractic helps reduce allergy symptoms and asthma.
The above facts clearly highlight the effectiveness of chiropractic intervention in treating various conditions. Not only is it a natural way of overcoming diseases, but also a very safe method. Dr. Adam Nachmias at Nachmias Chiropractic will relieve you from pain and immobility in a safe natural way, help you prevent illness, and maintain an overall healthier life.
Don’t wait for illness to happen, book your chiropractic exam and consult now and ensure health and wellness!
Call any of our offices:
Or book your appointment online here.
Relief is here with chiropractic care at Nachmias Chiropractic!