Injured On the Job? Nachmias Chiropractic is here For You!
When a work injury happens, your chiropractor might not be the first health care provider you think about calling, but there are lots of reasons and evidence that you should!
Chiropractic is gaining force and is a great treatment for lots of different health issues. In fact, recent scientific research shows that chiropractic is a fantastic way of helping employees prevent work injuries and recover quickly if an accident occurs and they have been injured.
Chiropractic for Work Related Injuries – Evidence and Research
- Chiropractic cuts healthcare costs for employees. A study from 2012 found that when employees visit a chiropractor, they spend less money on health care.
- Musculoskeletal pain is the largest cause of lost work time. Chiropractic is the best way to treat and recover from back pain, neck pain, sciatica, migraines/tension headache etc. Chiropractic also reduces stress in any form, and increases the body’s ability to coop with for example; work related stress.
- Chiropractic actually helps prevent work disability. According to a study of employees in Minnesota, researchers found that chiropractic patients were half as likely to miss work as medical patients.
- Chiropractic patients are shown to miss fewer days of work than medical patients. Lost time from work costs the US $61 billion a year, and chiropractic helps get people back to work quicker.
- Medical drugs and pain killers increase the chance of disability. Chiropractic heals the body naturally through its own nervous system, without risky drugs with bad side effects or surgery.
- Chiropractic can be an effective way to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. Repetitive strain injuries (like carpal tunnel syndrome) are a common problem in factory workers and office people, who use a keyboard all day
(parts taken from: advancedspinenv.com).
At Nachmias Chiropractic we accept most insurance. Have a look and see if your insurance is on the list.
If you’ve been injured on the job or suffer from chronic pain that may interfere with your ability to work, Dr. Adam Nachmias at Nachmias Chiropractic is here to help you. Dr. Adam Nachmias has extensive knowledge and more than 25 years experience in work related injuries. Dr. Adam got awarded Best Chiropractor in New York for the 2nd year in a row by Expertise.
With the help of Dr. Adam Nachmias you will get back to your healthy self in no time!
To book an appointment, call any of our offices:
We warmly welcome you to come and get treated by 2016’s Best Chiropractor in New York and Brooklyn!