Chiropractic care for children offers your family a solid foundation for wellness. By having your child’s spine checked you are maintaining the health of your child’s entire body, and the best of all, naturally! Chiropractic care is gentle and safe. There is very little force needed to adjust a child, so there is no need to worry about potential side effects.
A child encounters many physical stresses during their growing years. The resulting problems in children’s spines can occur at almost any point in their development and growth.
A ground breaking study from ICPA on the safety and effectiveness of chiropractic care for children shows outstanding results. The results also show that chiropractic care is totally safe for children. Even more significant is that parents reported three unexpected improvements with their child’s care:
- Improved sleeping
- Improved behavior and attitude
- Improved immune system function
Reasons to Why You Should Take Your Child to the Chiropractor
- Over 80% of normal childbirths result in neck injuries to the baby.
- According to OSHA, 40% of all children fall on their head before their first birthday.
- Between the ages of 2-5, children fall over 200 times.
- Over 2.5 million children under the age of 14 are treated each year for injuries related to falls.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics states that 3.5 million children each year suffer sports injuries.
- In 1999, 272,000 children under 14 years of age suffered injuries due to car accidents and another 25,000 were injured as pedestrians.
- Over 60% of children by the age of 13 will suffer lower back problems due to their school backpack.
- Studies at Columbia University have shown that the average child loses 70% of their biological potential by the age of 17.
(Parts taken from: icpa4kids.org, pathwaystofamilywellness.org & .vega-licious.com)
Call Dr. Adam! Don’t hesitate to take your children for a chiropractic exam with Dr. Adam Nachmias at Nachmias Chiropractic. It will be well worth it! Dr. Adam helps recognize the stressors in your children’s life that you may not realize are affecting their spine and nervous system, and of course also treat potential subluxations, injuries or pain symptoms.
Ensure wellness for your child, as well as for you! Nachmias Chiropractic takes care of the whole family!
We are now also located in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Call any of our offices to book
Family wellness is here at Nachmias Chiropractic!